Student, independent or amateur filmmakers and film collectives (also referred here as entrants) are encouraged to submit their works for selection and possible screening in the festival. Submission of entries is until June 30, 2014.
- Works from varying categories: documentary, narrative, experimental, animation, motion graphics, music video, public service advertisement (PSA), and other forms of audio-visual new media.
- Works should be about the theme Social Movements.
- Works produced from year 2007 onwards. Works already submitted to the film festival during previous years need not be submitted again.
- Special attention will be given to works on children’s situation and participatory video/media production as long as it is related to the theme.
- Works screened in other festivals or awarded prizes previously are accepted.
- Works submitted must be produced or directed by individual or groups of Filipino descent and/or produced in any parts of the Philippines.